Wednesday, April 20, 2022

An Open Letter To The Anti-Defamation League

An Open Letter To The Anti-Defamation League Attn: Johnathan Greenblatt, Pres. Greetings and regards: Let me introduce myself: I am R.E. Prindle an historian and blogger who has come to some attention by your organization. Your org. has defamed me as an anti-Semite. The charge is completely erroneous and malicious. I am an historian, but not your sycophant. In my studies I have found it necessary to study the history of the Jews because of their undeniable impact on world affairs during all times and Ages. Like all peoples they have positive and negative points. Your organization obviously doesn’t wish to have attention called to the negative points. However, to fully integrate history it is necessary to include a key player, namely, the Jews. They cannot be omitted without stultifying and falsifying history. Nor can I stultify myself by excluding the negative facts. Your organization’s methods have been to act as a vigilante group on a search and destroy mission. Actual manhunts. As vigilantes your organization has been judge, jury and executioner, that is, your organization has lynched, that is discredited your victims. solely on your own whim without defense. Recently our President, Joseph Biden has passed an anti-lynching law and that changes the situation. That is, your org.’s method of character assassination, equivalent to lynching, is now illegal, a crime, and a crime of some magnitude. Quite frankly, the ADL is now a criminal organization. I consider myself to have been lynched by the ADL. There is nothing in my historical writings that isn’t factual. That the history of Jewish activities may be unpalatable to the Jewish intellect, history without those negative facts you wish to excise is incomplete inaccurate and defamatory. This cannot stand. While an apology is small compensation for what you have done to me, I expect at least that compensation for myself. To prevent further crimes your org. should reevaluate your methods and change them. There can be no exception for your organization to continue its vigilantism and intimidation, indeed, terrorism, while lynching, or character assassination, has now been confirmed as a crime with criminal consequences. Hoping for the best, Sincerely, R.E. Prindle

No comments:

Post a Comment