Monday, September 26, 2016


Attn:  Literature Fans

The Vampyres Of New York Vol. I

by

R.E. Prindle

 

I’m posting here the first volume of my novel Vampyres Of New York.  This is a slightly futuristic story.  It takes place in New York in 2018-19 after Obama snatched the presidency from the duly elected candidate, Donald Trump.  The story has a, I think, uniquely different love story between the protagonist Partly Wright and the lawyer, Angeline Gower. 

The eighty year old Partly Wright leaves home for New York City somewhat after the manner of the bunny rabbit gentlemen Uncle Wiggly who, it appears, is my major literary influence.  Strange, what?  First heard about him in kindergarten.

Read and enjoy.  Comments are welcome but try to make them editorial suggestions for me to consider.

I am beginning work on Volume 2, Across The Great Divide and if I live long enough the final volume of the trilogy, The Gotterdamerung will follow.

 




 


 



 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment